For the sake of argument let's forsake the fact that pre-marital sex seems to be a sin.
What's done is done, but how do you address the little girl in the street with a baby bump??
Do you look at her like she's cursed just because she had intercourse??
Or because she is a teen under eighteen who's expecting?
Do you ever think about the other human being she had sex with??
The one who told her -
"Don't worry, it's only pre-cum.
"Don't be scared, I'll use a condom."
Cause the last time I checked a girl can't make herself pregnant, so check yourself before you start being judgmental.
Some guys be like -
"I heard she was a beautiful liar, though her hips never lied."
"Right now the only truth her hips can tell is the fact that she's fat with child."
When it comes to teenage pregnancy gender is the only agenda.
Two genders - one has a vagina, the other uses viagra.
They both have sex but that's not vital, let one get pregnant and the news will go viral.
"Daughter of Gomorrah, who taught her to be so immoral??"
Yet they seldom talk of Sodom, isn't that so dumb??
But wait fes, Maretha did he force you to have pre-marital sex??
Maretha - "No ooo, it's just that when he asked me for sex he was so cute and I was like 'awww'."
"But when I told him I was pregnant he was like 'ewww, that's not cool'."
See, romance is very sexy but when you get pronounced you get less sexy real fast.
It takes two to tango, but get pregnant and you'll be dancing with yourself.
A little foreplay, 9 months later you're screaming 'foul play'.

Comments
Post a Comment