
My husband and I had been making plans for leaving the country since when we got married, but getting a visa had always been hard. During this long struggle, we met a friend of ours who told us that she was awarded a visa lottery to America. Of course, we were jealous of her luck but we pushed it down and asked her for help.

We applied separately because we thought that would give us a better chance of getting it, at least one of us was bound to get it. We were both called for interviews on separate days and we prayed fervently to get it. We just wanted to build a good life for our unborn children, so it was imperative that one of us got the visa.
Each day we would check our emails to see if there was anything from the embassy but there was always nothing. We were about to give up until one day, I saw something in my email. It was a letter of approval, I had been approved for a green card. Immediately I saw it, I started screaming, dancing and praising God all at the same time. He had finally done it, my husband and I were going to be US citizens, God had put my enemies to shame.

I called my husband to tell me the good news and that's when he told me that they had sent a mail and his application was denied. He said that someone told him that since we did it separately if one of us got it we wouldn't be able to go together immediately. He asked If I had gotten approval and I said no, and he replied with "thank God, he won't have allowed me to go anywhere if I had gotten".

This is the same man that claimed to love me, how do I tell him that I got the visa?
Do you think I should without him, even if I want to?
SIT HIM DOWN AND TALK TO HIM..... YOUR HAPPINESS SHOULD BE HIS PRIORITY.
ReplyDelete