This was a complain I got from a fan on my Facebook page sometimes ago.
Hi Save My Relationship, since 2011 I have moved from one heartbreak to another. Every time my relationship ended, it was because I caught my partners cheating on me. I have therefore concluded that "ALL MEN ARE CHEAT!"
My reply.
You see, your personal experience on society has a way of creating notions that can affect your mindset like "ALL BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ARE UNFAITHFUL, ALL THE GOOD WIVES HAVE BEEN TAKEN, ALL LADIES LIKE MONEY, ALL MEN ARE CHEAT."
The issue of all men are cheat is not NEW. It is as old as mankind. Men have been created by GOD to sexually active. But not all men are cheat.
It is clear and not statistically proven and there is no empirical back up or verification to the notion that all men are cheat.
The difference with the men or women that cheat is either traced to the "LACK OF VALUES OR LACK PF PROPER BOUNDARIES."
We need to be careful with our conceptions because as the man thing gets to his heart, so is he, and WHAT YOU START BELIEVING, YOU START ATTRACTING.
When you fall a victim of a series relationship of men or women cheating on you, you need to have an EVALUATION, RATHER than a CONCLUSION.
Most times the problem is not the person you get involved with, the problem is with you. YOUR CHOICE!
Who you end up with most times reveal your strength or weakness. You can't decide based on your emotions. YOU NEED TO DISCERN TO DECIDE.
If you keep ending up with a guy or girl that cheats on you, then you need to:
1. Take a break
2. Have a self check
3. Ask yourself some questions like;
* Who am I?
* Where am I going?
* Why do I want to be in a relationship?
* What is a relationship meant for?
4. What are your values?
* Ask yourself, what values do you expect of a partner?
* Do you share common values?
5. What kind of friends do you hang around with.
Remember, what you hear forms your INFORMATION, the friends you keep forms your ASSOCIATION
Your INFORMATION + ASSOCIATION = MANIFESTATION.
Finally, in all your ways, acknowledge GOD, HE will guide your steps. You cannot have a fruitful RELATIONSHIP with man if you don't have a fruitful RELATIONSHIP with GOD.
Ladies and gentlemen, in making a choice, if you allow your emotions to be the DRIVER and your brain the PASSENGER, you will end up a victim of wrong relationship.
Feel free to drop your comments and suggestions.
Like our Facebook page Save My Relationship


Comments
Post a Comment