You deserve someone that’ll thank God everyday for you. someone that’ll treat you like a blessing & not a burden. someone that makes you consistently laugh & is there to wipe your tears away. someone that shows you how much they love you instead of just saying it. don’t settle
Love is not about sex, going on fancy dates, or showing off. Its about being with a person who makes you happy in a way nobody else can.
Let the last time be the last time. you can’t heal in the same environment that hurts you. you can’t be fixed by someone who continuously breaks you. stop putting your heart through the same cycles of pain. you deserve better. better does exist
Once you find that one person that makes you happy in a way that no one else can, don't ever let them go & never ever take them for granted.
Someone told me, “be careful, the devil can hear your prayers too. he doesn’t always come with horns & a pitchfork, sometimes he comes dressed up like everything you ever wanted.” that shit hit me hard ...
I used to be so open about my life but now I don’t tell anyone anything. if you ask how I am “I’m always fine”
Always tell people how important they are to you.
If you wanna leave, just leave. this year i'm not going to chase after people who don't need me in their life anymore.
That feeling when you miss someone but it's not mutual
I’m the friend that gives you lectures about life but does everything wrong
I can't fake interest. If I don't fuck with you, I don't fuck with you.
Reminder: you shouldn't have to beg for attention from the ones who "love" you
move on, but do it for yourself. do it bc it’s what’s best for yourself. do it to heal. do it to prove to yourself that you’re worth saving. do it bc you deserve better. do it to find happiness. do it bc they don’t deserve you. do it & never look back no matter what
Be patient & wait on someone that will love you consistently. stop wasting your time on people who treat you good one day, then act like you don’t exist the next day. you deserve someone who always checks on you and makes you feel special, loved, beautiful, & appreciated everyday.
If you’re in a relationship, you have to put yourself in your significant others shoes when you do shit. would you like it if they did the same to you?
I love Halloween because I don’t have to dress up i’m already ugly
That's my problem, I think too much, I feel too deeply. what a dangerous combination.
I hate myself for not being able to let go when thats all I want to do
kinda want a relationship kinda don’t ever want to give someone the power to hurt me
When you need me, I'm always there. Now I need you, and you're not around.
I can't wait to have my life figured out this is getting tiring
does anyone else realize once people get what they want they slowly start fading from your life
if you expect nothing from everybody, you’ll never be disappointed
People will do/say anything to keep u around. they’ll tell lies, make empty promises, & try to make u believe in a fairytale that will never happen. once they get u to stay, theyll get comfortable & reveal their true colors. u have to love urself enough to walk away from the fantasy
idk if im bipolar or i just always notice some bullshit when im happy.
Dont let someone get comfortable with disrespecting you
shoutout to everyone who has made it out of a dark place or hard time in your life. especially those who did it by themselves bc they never showed it or let anyone know they were hurting. to silently battle & win is hard, be proud of yourself & all the progress you’ve made
you stabbed me a thousand times and then acted like you were the one bleeding
whenever you feel like giving up, remind yourself of how far you’ve come from a place you never thought you’d get out of. even tho you might not be where you want to be yet, still acknowledge & be proud of the growth you’ve achieved so far. you made it this far, don’t give up now
seriously my favorite thing is when people remember little things I told them... like seriously? you actually listened to me thank you
do you ever get mad at yourself because you’re not even good at the things you thought you were good at
so lets ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn't exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this
it’s really shitty when you know the truth and watch someone you care about lie straight to your face.
have u ever sincerely hated someone so much that just the sound of their name makes u want 2 throw up bc same
“‘Love the broken parts you carry.’ because at the broken parts is where our strength resides.” -Hina Syeda
“You can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”-Wayne Dyer
“You have to get to the point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else.” -Unknown
This made me laugh... 🤣 “If anyone ever tells you your dreams are silly, remember there’s some millionaire walking around who invented the Pool Noodle.”
“From the very beginning you are being told to compare yourself with others. This is the greatest disease; it is like a cancer that goes on destroying your very soul because each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible.” -Osho
When I miss you, it's like every song I listen too is about you.
i want to kiss you and take cute pictures with you and go on stupid dates but I also want kill you for making me feel things
“What a beautiful thing it is to be able to stand tall and say, ‘I fell apart but I survived.’”
“As long as you are worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them.” -Neale Donald Walsch
Don't ever play with someone's feelings. You might win the game but you could lose the person forever.
A relationship where you can just lay with each other and talk about any and everything.
Sometimes the happiest ending isn’t the one you keep longing for, but something you absolutely cannot see from where you are.
Just remember when you're ignoring her, you're teaching her to live without you.
Overthinking kills your happiness, insecurities kills your self esteem, and lies kills your trust......
I’m officially done trying. If you want me in your life, you can come find me. Until then, continue treating me like I don’t exist.
The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action.
I wish you were here. But you're not you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
I still have feelings for you & no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off without you, a part of me just won't let go..
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.

Comments
Post a Comment